Offerings to Teachers
It's an ancient and unbroken parampara (tradition) for the gurus (teachers) to bestow spiritual knowledge freely, and for the shishyas (students) to extend gurudakshina (offerings) to express their gratitude. This practice should continue in order to maintain the purity and sanctity of the teachings and the guru-shishya parampara, even if it's through modern tools.
Here are links to donate directly to the teachers or their ashramas. Please feel free to donate any amount as per your means and capabilities. They depend on your support.
- Sw Anubhavananda — Smiling Swami
- Sw Ishwarananda — Chinmaya Mission Los Angeles, USA
- Sw Narasimhananda — Advaita Ashrama Kolkata, India
- Sw Nikhilananda — Chinmaya Mission Delhi, India
- Sw Paramarthananda — Yoga Malika Chennai, India
- Sw Sarvapriyananda — Vedanta Society of New York, USA
- Sw Sarveshananda — Chinmaya Mission Dallas Fort-Worth, USA
- Sw Satyavratananda — Akshara Vidya Trust, India
- Sw Svatmavidyananda — Arsha Vijnana Gurukulum, USA
- Sw Tadatmananda — Arsha Bodha Center, USA
- Sw Tattvavidananda — Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, USA
- Sw Tyagananda — Ramakrishna Vedanta Society of Massachusetts, USA
- Sw Viditatmananda — Adhyatma Vidya Mandir, India